1. Prohibited Activities
The following activities must not be engaged in when using this website.
- Activity that causes or may cause EPS or third parties to suffer damage to property or invasion of privacy.
- Activity that is or may be detrimental to, or causes or may cause damage to, EPS or third parties.
- Activity that is or is likely to be in violation of laws or ordinances.
- Activity deemed by EPS to be inappropriate.
All written content, likenesses, illustrations, logos, and other information posted on this website are legally protected (by copyrights or other intellectual property rights) intellectual property owned or licensed by EPS or the providers of said intellectual property.
The use of information that is downloaded, printed out, or otherwise reproduced from this website shall be limited to personal use.
Information or software from this website shall not be used (copied, uploaded, posted, quoted, etc.) on another website or in printed material. Content from this website shall not be used in ways not permitted by the Copyright Act of Japan, without the express authorization of EPS.
Trademarks and service marks displayed on this website are the property of EPS or parties who have given EPS authorization to use them. Use of these trademarks and service marks without the express authorization of their owners is prohibited.
4. Temporary Interruption of Site Services
When EPS has determined that it is necessary to temporarily interrupt the provision of information via this website, due to system maintenance needs or problems in site operation; fire or power outage; earthquake or other natural disaster; or other operational or technical reasons, it may do so without prior notice. EPS shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for damages resulting from such interruptions.
5. Changes to this Website
EPS may change the content or address (URL) of this website without prior notice.
6. Linking to this Website
In principle, this website may be freely linked to. It would be greatly appreciated, however, if the following requests and considerations are heeded.
- Please do not create links from websites that are not topically related to this website, or create links for improper (profit-making, business solicitation, etc.) purposes.
- Please use only text – and not the EPS logo - when creating a link.
- Please note that the content and URLs for this website may be deleted or changed without prior notice. When such deletions or changes are made, no notifications will be provided to parties who have linked to this website.
- When creating a link to this website, please clearly indicate that the link is to this website. Please do not create links that result in the display of only certain content from an EPS website page, display content from this website within a frame, or operate in other ways that do not clearly indicate that this website has been accessed.
- Please note that EPS shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for responding to complaints, damage claims, etc. by third parties regarding websites from which this website has been linked to.
- Please heed any requests by EPS to delete links to this website.
7. Linked Sites
Regarding websites that have posted links to this website, EPS does not endorse the use of either those websites or any products or services described on them.
EPS makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, etc., of information, software programs, services, or anything else related to this website. Furthermore, EPS bears no responsibility whatsoever for damages due to software or hardware problems, trouble arising among users of this website or between users of this website and third parties, or due to any other problems arising from use of this website.
9. Protection of Personal Information
10. Applicable Laws
Inquiries about this Website
Publicity & Secretariat Office, Corporate Support Group 2
Inquiries may also be submitted on an inquiry form.